Someone scratched my car while parked, what to do?

car 2214 times1 answer1 follower
maybellebrett 1 Rep. Tom edited question

Hello, I had my car parked and when I came back, i see a huge scratch in the front and the front parachute damaged. Should I call the police and say someone hit my car and ask them to make a report? Have anyone gone through that experience before?



Sultanat 2.11K Rep. Sultanat answered

Go to the nearest police station and tell them what has happened.

They’ll log it, give you info and a form and that’s it.

    Subscribe to this question

    Share the joy

    Trending Questions

    Home Maintenance Companies 2 answers | 1 vote
    School advice? 0 answers | 0 votes
    Dubai in one night 0 answers | 0 votes
    dresscode 0 answers | 0 votes
    Fintech? 0 answers | 0 votes
    Question and answer is powered by