Investing in real estate in Dubai has become an attractive option with the UAE government coming up with favorable policies for investors, both local and expat. The delay in the Dubai 2020 expo has not affected the property market much.
Banks will provide loans at competitive rates with higher loan to value on mortgages and deferred payment options. This benefit applies to off-plan properties as well.
Here are some ways of investing in Dubai:
1. Investing Strategically:
The rental market in Dubai is a good place to start. Tourism is a booming sector in Dubai, and if you invest in a hotel room, you can earn a stable rental income. You don’t need to worry about advertising, maintenance, or daily issues as this is the responsibility of the investment company.
2. Top Investing Locations:
Location is an important consideration when you are investing in Dubai. The Business Bay or Dubai Marina are important landmarks when it comes to new investments. It is also important to invest in areas close to tourist sites, commercial centers, or offices.
Here are the top locations:
- Dubai Marina: This is the business hub of the city. The Dubai Internet City and Dubai Media City house commercial property. This is an expensive location with a walkway and lots of social amenities.
- Downtown and Business Bay: Home to the world’s largest mall and tallest tower, Downtown Dubai is a popular tourist destination. Business Bay is an investment hub and attracts prospective investors. It’s also popular among tourists.
- Barsha Heights: Host to global companies like BBC, CNN, and Microsoft, you will find many serviced apartments as investment options. Located in New Dubai, it’s a great choice for visitors and businesses.
- Dubai Sports City: Given its proximity to Expo 2020, this will be a smart choice for those who want to invest in hotels or residential apartments. You’ll get the best sports facilities here.
- Jumeirah Village Circle: Like the Dubai Sports City, this location is also close to Expo 2020. There will be a huge demand for hotels and apartments. It is also close to the major commercial points in Dubai
3. Investment Company:
You should invest through a reputed investment company with extensive experience in property investments. The next step would be selecting the right category of real estate, and then the location.
Profit from Investing in Dubai
Dubai is a lucrative investment option, but you need to have a strategy before you invest in it. You should be clear about the category you want to invest in and select the right investment company. Invest right and earn great returns!