|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Bank Audi - Car Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: -||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 9.25%||Reducing Rate: 16.65%|
You can now own the car you want within 48 hours and finance its purchase at your convenience. Features & Benefits:
- Competitive interest rates
- Financing up to 100% of the car’s value (maximum EGP 1,120,000)
- Loan period up to 5 years
- Different loan programs for all customer segments including housewives and residing foreigners
- Minimum required documents
- Acceptance of other banks’ credit cards as proof of income
- Quick loan processing time
- Special program for doctors and dentists
- A dedicated sales team always at your service
- Car Loan/Murabaha Application
- Car Quotation
- Copy of Original ID- Home/Business proof
- Proof of Income (if required – based on the Program’s type)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.