- Competitive interest rates
- Loan amounts up to 100% of car value
- Repayment periods from 6 months up to 7 years
- Flexible down payment options
- Financing new and used cars
- Ability to postpone up to 2 instalments per year
- Car insurance is required except for secured car loans
- Free life insurance
- Employees working in known companies
- Minimum age is 21 and the maximum age is 60 at loan maturity
- The minimum period of employment is 6 months
- Offered to Egyptians and Expatriates (with a valid residency permit in their passport)
- A car loan is offered for employed, business owners, professionals and customers who own deposits at the Bank
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.