you may know us as compareit4me
Minimum Salary Salary Transfer Early Settlement Fees Maximum Term Flat Rate Reducing Rate
Union National Bank - Car Loan Union National Bank - Car Loan Minimum Salary: EGP 800 Salary Transfer: Yes Early Settlement Fees: - Maximum Term: 7 Years Flat Rate: 7.22% Reducing Rate: 13.0%
With the 70/30 scheme, pay only 70% of the loan amount over 59 months and pay the remaining 30 % on the 60th month

Features & Benfits:
  • Loan amount up to EGP 500,000
  • Possible financing up to 90% of car price
  • Loan period up to 7 years
Eligibility:

Employed with automatic salary transfer with UNB-E:
  • Egyptian citizen minimum age 21 years
  • Maximum age of 60 years at loans maturity
  • Minimum 6 months with current employer
  • Minimum net monthly income EGP 1,500
Documents Required:
  • Copy of identification card
  • Authorized salary certificate
  • Salary transfer letter
  • Recent gas or electricity bill with current address
  • Bank statements for the past 3 months (if required)
  • Car Quotation
Employed without automatic salary transfer with UNB-E
  • Egyptian citizen minimum age 21 years
  • Maximum age of 60 years at loans maturity
  • Minimum 6 months with current employer
  • Minimum net monthly income EGP 1,500
Documents Required:
  • Copy of identification card
  • Authorized salary certificate
  • Salary transfer letter
  • Recent gas or electricity bill with current address
  • Bank statements for the past 3 months (if required)
  • Car Quotation
Business Owner
  • Egyptian citizen minimum age 24 years
  • Maximum age of 65 years at loans maturity
  • Business established for a minimum of 3 years
Documents Required:
  • Copy of identification card
  • Copy of valid / renewed commercial register, not more than 6 months old
  • Personal bank statements for the past 6 months
  • Business bank statements for the past 6 months (if requested)
  • Car Quotation
Doctors, Pharmacists & Engineers
  • Egyptian citizen minimum age 24 years
  • Maximum age of 65 years at loans maturity
  • Business established for a minimum of 3 years
Documents Required:
  • Copy of identification card
  • Syndicate card
  • Pharmacy /clinic/office license Special terms and conditions to apply
 

Representative example:

If you borrow EGP 10,000 over 3 years at a Representative APR of 4.6% fixed and an annual profit rate of 4.6% you would pay:

Payment per month – EGP 297.50 | Total charge for credit – EGP 710 | Total amount you repay – EGP 10,710

Please note, the actual rate applied to your loan will depend on your circumstances.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.
Representative Example Calculator