|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Ahli United Bank - Classic and Gold Credit Cards||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: EGP 75||Rate: 1.5%|
Ahli United Bank – Egypt offers a series of cards that only meet your purchasing lifestyle and needs. Ahli United Bank – Egypt has it all covered for you, pick your customized Credit Card upon your needs and live freely.
- Required Documents:
- ID Copy for primary and supplementary Egyptian applicants *.
- Original Utility Bill
- HR Letter (for employed applicants)
- Copy of Syndicate card (for professional applicants)
- Copy of Syndicate permission for professional practice (for professional applicants)
- Copy of Taxation Card (for professional and self-employed applicants)
- Copy of valid Commercial Register (for self-employed)
- 3 Months Bank Statement (for professional and self-employed applicants)
For the Classic credit Card the annual fee is: 75 EGP
For the Gold Credit Card the annual fee is: 100 EGP
- Grace Period up to 58 days
- 5% monthly minimum payment
- Competitive interest rate on outstanding balance 1.5% Monthly
- Cash withdrawal limit 70% from the credit limit
- Purchase locally from 30,000 merchants & internationally from 30 million locations also withdraw cash from 3,000 ATMs locally & 1.4 million ATMs internationally
- Instant Discounts at a group of participated merchants.
- Cash Back programs at a group of participated merchants.
- Chip Cards that provides secured transactions & minimize fraud.
- Free Balance inquiry and obtaining a monthly statement through our Internet Service on Ahli United Bank website: - www.mye-bankonline.com
- Free E-Statement service on the monthly credit card statement
- Free controlled service for purchases over the internet using Visa Card
- Free SMS Alert Service
- Insurance on the cards outstanding balance in case of death.