|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Gold Card||Minimum Salary: EGP 23,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: EGP 1,554||Rate: 2.99%|
The American Express Gold Card is for selected Cardmembers of high standing. It is more than just a symbol of status and privilege.
- Airport Lounge Access
- No Pre-set Spending Limit
- Access to the Membership Rewards programme
- Free Travel Accident Insurance
- Worldwide Customer Care
- Assured Reservation
- Global Assist
- Free Travel Inconvenience Insurance
- Emergency Card Replacement
Additional InformationMembership Rewards Program:
- With our award winning Membership Rewards programme,, you can earn points towards free flights, hotel nights, fine dining, shopping vouchers and more, virtually every time you use your Card.
- Enjoy hundreds of exclusive Everyday Offers which you can avail every time you use your Card, every single day. From Shopping, Dining, and Travel to Entertainment and Well-Being, our Everyday Offers will fulfill your Everyday needs.
- Minimum Salary: USD $ 2,920
- Annual Fee: USD $ 175
Representative ExampleIf you spend EGP 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).