|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Arab African International Bank - Visa Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: EGP 0||Rate: 0%|
AAIB Platinum PayWave Visa Credit Card equipped with the latest contactless technology – the most secure way to pay for your everyday purchases and for cash withdrawal from ATMs, locally and internationally.
Use your AAIB Platinum PayWave Visa credit card and enjoy access to more than 25 airport lounges around the world irrespective of your airline or travel class. Simply present your AAIB Platinum PayWave Visa credit card at any participating LoungeKey Program airport lounge reception for immediate entrance.
- Competitive tariffs and interest rate
- Up to 55 days grace period on all purchases
- Up to 90% cash withdrawal of total credit limit and 5% minimum monthly payment
- Enjoy a wide range of attractive offers & selected services exclusively designed for you
- 24/7 call centre assistance at your service at 19555 or + 202 26733107 from outside Egypt.
- Instant SMS alert for every card transaction at any point of sale locally & internationally to enhance your card security
- Wide international acceptance and high usage limit
- Supplementary cards: can be issued for the main card up to 2 cards, 1st for free and the 2nd with half price of the main card, with no minimum or maximum age restriction on the supplementary cardholder and with a minimum limit of EGP 1000 or
- equivalent for USD cards.
- AAIB Visa platinum payWave offers you the new and exciting way to pay “Wave and Go!” From now on, you don’t need to visit the ATM or to wait for long periods of time to pay, all you have to do is wave the card and the transaction will be accepted.
- With AAIB Visa platinum payWave, equipped with Chip & PIN technology, you will feel fully secured, as you will be required to enter your PIN every time to complete a transaction.
- Advanced fraud protection: detects any suspected transaction to ensure the safety of your card. You might receive a call from AAIB call centre to ensure the transaction is being performed by the real cardholder.
- Lost or stolen cards blocking service: if your card is lost or stolen, you will not be responsible for any unauthorized transactions that take place after you report your case to AAIB call centre at 19555 available 24/7. For your safety, please ensure that you automatically report any loss or theft of your card and a replacement card will be issued upon your request.