|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Arab Bank - Visa Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: EGP 0||Rate: 1.5%|
- Automatic enrollment to our Credit Card Rewards Program “Arabi Rewards”
- Competitive interest rates
- High cash advance limit
- Flexible repayment instructions including: 5%, 25%, 50%, or 100% of the balance
- Convenient Easy Payment Plan with 1.5% interest rate and repayment period up to 60 months
- Grace period of interest-free credit on retail purchases up to 57 days, in case of full repayment at payment due date
- Optional Credit Shield Insurance* which covers 100% of the outstanding balance, in the event of the death or permanent total disability of the primary cardholder
- Up to 5 supplementary cards
- Transfer the outstanding balance(s) from your Credit Cards of other banks to your Arab Bank Visa Credit Card through Balance Transfer Service.
- More secure online shopping with “Arab bank Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code Service”
- Manage your credit card/cards account through the Internet, Phone Banking and Arabi Mobile Services for free
- Access to 24-hour Customer Contact Center
- Quick credit card application processing time
- Extensive national and worldwide acceptance
- Dedicated Sales Team - ready to serve you at your convenience
- Free Purchase Protection Cover **– ensuring purchases made with your eligible card against theft / accidental damage occurring within 365 days from the date of purchase, as stated on the store receipt
- Free Extended Warranty Cover** – providing an additional warranty on top of any manufacturers’ warranty
- Free membership to the Priority Pass program – giving you access to over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide*** irrespective of any class of travel or airline used. Participating lounges include airports in many countries in the region and worldwide.
- Priority Pass grants you up to 6 free visits annually from card issuance date that can be used for both cardholder and accompanying guest(s). Additional visits will be charged.
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- Valid national ID (for Residents) or valid passport with valid Resident visa (for Non-Residents)
- Recent utility bill in the name of the client e.g. electricity, telephone or rental contract
- Latest Salary/Income/Employment verification document
The bank reserves the right to ask for additional documents which are found relevant specifically to the case.