|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Arab International Bank - Visa Gold||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: EGP 200||Rate: 2.5%|
- Smart card introducing the latest technology in securing credit cards against fraud in different countries.
- Insurance privileges to Gold Cardholders during travelling abroad ,including luggage delay, accidents or sudden illness as well as other privileges.
- Annual fees for Primary Gold EGP 200 & EGP 100 for the supplementary.
- Monthly interest rate 2.5%.
- Cash advance fee 3% min of EGP 20.
- Free SMS service.
Usage Tips :
- Call customer service centre to activate your card before using and sign on the back.
- Call our customer service centre to add a memo with your travelling schedule.
- Make sure to activate SMS service before travelling; to receive a message after each transaction.
- Your card is as important as cash money. So be careful not to lose or damage the card.
- Do not keep your card & pin together.
- When using your smart card, make sure to enter your pin on the POS device.
- Upon arrival from travel, Please contact customer service office in your branch to assure that your card is not enrolled among Cards Replacement List.
- In the case of card loss, you should report immediately to a customer service centre to block the card.
- You should review your monthly statement to ensure the validity of all transactions.