|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Audi - Titanium Credit Card||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: EGP 300||Rate: 2.85%|
- “Protection Shield” Service is a new service presented from Bank Audi to the credit Cardholders, covering the outstanding amount on the credit card in the unfortunate event of death.
- Bank Audi “Protection Shield” is currently being provided through Allianz Life Assurance Company Egypt.
- “Allianz” is one of the worldwide leading insurance companies, started its operations in the Egyptian market back in 1976.
- The "Bank Audi Protection Shield" is an optional insurance cover (available to customers from 21 to 65 years of age) which covers the outstanding amount on your Bank Audi Credit Card in the unfortunate event of death up to a maximum amount of EGP 750,000.
- The "Bank Audi Protection Shield" monthly fee is 0.06% of the outstanding balance on your Bank Audi Credit Card, with a minimum of EGP 5 and a maximum EGP 250.
- 1 Priority pass: VIP lounge access to 600 airports worldwide (USD 30/visit/person)*
- Travel Accident and Medical Emergency insurance up to USD 100,000*- for tickets purchased using the card
- Purchase protection insurance up to USD 1,500 *- for items purchased using the card
- Free access to several airport lounges in the Middle East (Cairo-Dubai-AbuDhabi-Kuwait-Jeddah-Riyadh-Amman-Damam)
- For full option cards only
- With a maximum withdrawal amount of USD 4,000 monthly outside Egypt.