|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Banque Misr - Asatha Card||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: EGP 75||Rate: 1.7%|
- Card can be issued with inkind warranty or personal guarantee.
- Card can be issued with assets or cash guarantees.
- Card is usable for local and international transactions and repayment is in Egyptian pounds.
- Multiple supplementary cards can be issued.
- Card can be used for online transactions.
- Long grace period at up to 57 days
- Card debit can be repaid through any Banque Misr cash deposit ATMs.
- Card transactions can be paid at any Banque Misr branch across Egypt, every day 24 hours a day at Banque Misr branches located at airports and hotels.
- Promotions and discounts at luxury shopping centers in Egypt and abroad, as specified in the MasterCard Buy 1 Get 1 application
- Free SMS service after each card transaction in addition and a free monthly statement outlining all debit transactions and payments due on the card, as well as issuance and renewal fees.
- Installment payment for card purchases over up to 36 months with a special interest rate according to the customer's choice.