|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Banque Misr - Classic Credit Card||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: EGP 75||Rate: 2.2%|
- card can be issued with inkind warranty or personal garantee.
- Card usage in both local and international purchase transactions and cash withdrawals in addition to payment in Egyptian pound.
- The ability to use 100% of the card credit limit in cash withdrawals.
- Possibility of issuing a number of supplementary cards.
- The ability to use the card over the internet
- Enjoy the longest grace period up to 57 days
- Offers you the lowest payment limit with 5% of the monthly usages.
- Card transactions can be paid through any of Banque Misr cash deposit ATMs.
- Card transactions can be paid at any of the BM branches available all over Egypt, and can be paid any day all over the 24 hrs. at any of BM branches located in Airports and Hotels.
- Promotions and discounts in the fanciest shopping centres inside and outside Egypt, which are specified in the following applications:-
- MasterCard buy 1 get 1 application for MasterCard Credit Cards
- Visa Explore application for Visa Cards
- Enjoy credit limit starting from EGP 1000 up to less than EGP 3000
Additional InformationIn case the customer wishes to pay-on installment for a processed transaction, then the following procedures shall be applied:
- Cash withdrawal transaction is carried out through credit card according to the card available balance.
- During the performance of a cash withdrawal transaction, BM call centre will be contacted in order to request the installment of transaction.
- Early repayment fees of 4% are applied in case the customer has paid the value of his installment.
- Cash withdrawal charges calculated on the customer’s credit card and related to the amount requested to be paid-on installment will be refunded.