|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Banque Misr - Platinum||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: EGP 300||Rate: 2%|
- Card can be issued with in-kind warranty or personal garantee.
- Card usage in both local and international purchase transactions and cash withdrawals in addition to payment in Egyptian pound.
- The flexibility to use100% of the card credit limit in cash withdrawals.
- Possibility of issuing a number of supplementary cards.
- The ability to use the card over the internet
- Enjoy the longest grace period up to 57 days.
- Offers you the lowest payment limit with 5% of the monthly usages.
- Card transactions can be paid through any of Banque Misr cash deposit ATMs.
- Card transactions can be paid at any of the BM branches available all over Egypt, and can be paid any day all over the 24 hrs. At any of BM branches located in Airports and Hotels.
- Promotions and discounts in the fanciest shopping centers inside and outside Egypt. For more details kindly download Visa Explore application.
- Purchases protection service
- offered to Platinum Visa Cardholders to protect their purchase against theft and damage for up to 365 days as of
- Extended warranty period
- warranty period for all the purchases purchased with platinum visa credit card extends up to one year maximum
- Enjoy several benefits and services during travelling including medical and legal services in addition to other services all over the world
- Free SMS service after each card transaction in addition to issuing a monthly transactions statement showing the debit value and minimum payment limit as well as credit card issuance or renewal.
- Installment payment for card purchase transactions and cash withdrawals up to 36 months with special interest rate.