|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Banque Misr - Visa Gold||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: EGP 75||Rate: 1.5%|
Issued with credit limit from EGP 20,000 to EGP 150,000
- Paying fixed lines phones bills at Telecom Egypt, and mobile phones bills Vodafone and Mobinil online, in addition to other websites contracted with Banque Misr.
- The card provides its cardholder with payment facilities to pay the card's transaction (cash withdrawal - Purchases) in the grace period that reach 57 days for Visa and MasterCards.
- The card enables its holders to pay part of the card's dues monthly with a minimum limit of 5% for all kinds of Visa and MasterCard Cards. Obtaining Banque Misr Premium Card is enabling its cardholder to make purchases at different commercial outlets
- Obtaining a number of extra cards for family members of minimum age of 16 years old.
- Sending SMS messages for the customer for (Issuing or Renewing the Card/ Minimum limit of payment required monthly/ any transaction made by the card and remaining amount).
Additional InformationEligibility: - Minimum age of 21 years for the card's applicant and 16 years old for the additional cards - Applicants should have a regular income (employee, commercial or industrial activity owner, free professions/self-employed) or have one of the saving schemes from Banque Misr.
Representative ExampleIf you spend EGP 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).