|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Banque Misr - World MasterCard||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: EGP 1,000||Rate: 2%|
- The card can be issued with in-kind warranty or personal guarantee.
- Card usage in both local and international purchase transactions and cash withdrawals in addition to payment in Egyptian pound.
- The flexibility to use100% of the card credit limit in cash withdrawals.
- Possibility of issuing a number of supplementary cards.
- The ability to use the card over the internet
- Enjoy the longest grace period up to 57 days.
- Offers you the lowest payment limit with 5% of the monthly usages.
- Card transactions can be paid through any of Banque Misr cash deposit ATMs.
- Card transactions can be paid at any of the BM branches available all over Egypt and can be paid any day all over the 24 hrs. At any of the BM branches located in Airports and Hotels.
- Free access to more than 900Airport Lounge Keys all over the world
- World MasterCard offers you a number of special benefits
- for further details please visit www.mastercard.com/world.com or download the applications MasterCard for You & MasterCard Buy 1 get 1.
- Various insurance programs that offer you protection and safety (travel inconvenience insurance – travel medical insurance – rental collision and loss damage waiver).
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts complementary nights
- book two or more nights and enjoy other complementary nights at more than 175 Starwood Hotels & Resorts all over Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Free SMS service after each card transaction in addition to issuing a monthly transactions statement showing the debit value and minimum payment limit as well as credit card issuance or renewal.