|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|BDC - Visa Classic Credit Card||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: EGP 50||Rate: 1.5%|
- Purchases and cash withdrawals inside and outside Egypt
- Safe transactions using the PIN on the POS machines in stores and hotels and for cash withdrawal through the ATMs.
- Choose the monthly payment method that suits you
- Availability to use 100% of the credit card limit in cash withdrawals via ATMs.
- SMS Alert
- The card is valid for 3 years
- Supplementary cards for your family members (Max 4 Gold and 3 Sliver Cards).
- Regular verification for suspicious transactions to avoid fraud.
- Special offers and discounts with selective partners throughout the year.
- The bank pays your credit card usage with other banks inside Egypt deducted from the available credit of the credit card.
- Free Life Insurance with bank bearing the installments on the outstanding balance up to EGP 50,000.
- Call center service, 24 hours/7 days a week.
- Branch and ATM network covering all governorates in Egypt.
- Cards can be used through the internet by identifying number and quantities of transactions, with availability to identify when to open or close the service, as per the customer’s preferences.
- Balance inquiry for the available credit through BdC ATMs and through other banks' ATMs inside and outside Egypt.
Representative ExampleIf you spend EGP 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).