|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|EGBank - Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: EGP 400||Rate: 2.95%|
- Limit starts from EGP 50,000 up to EGP 200,000
- Grace period up to 57 days
- Instant SMS notification upon using the card in cash and purchase transactions around the world
- Complimentary offers throughout Middle East & Africa across dining, cafes, entertainment and attractions through MasterCard application Buy 1 Get 1
- Complimentary access to over 10 VIP lounges in the Middle East and the Levant.
- Enjoy 20% discount on three rides every month with Careem
- Get free membership and various discounts on shipping with MyUS when buying across thousands of U.S. online stores.
- Up to 15% discount on your next car rental when you book with Avis.
- Purchases are protected in case of thefts and accidental damages.
- Up to 30% discount on booking the travels with Clear Trip.
- Top of the line offers at 9 shopping villages in Europe such as VIP invitations, discounts on shopping packages and chauffeur drives, and access to VIP lounges.
- Download “MasterCard For You” and “MasterCard Buy 1 Get 1” Applications on your smartphone to learn more.
- Now you can benefit from the different instalment programs offered by EGBANK.
- Enjoy EGBANK’s discounts at a large number of selected shops.
- Earn points with every purchase you do using your card and redeem them as cash back on your card account.
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- Copy of National ID
- Recent utility bill (Not more than 3 months old)
- Income Proof
- Self-employed clients: Valid taxation card and commercial register or operating license and 6 months bank statement
- For salaried clients: Authenticated HR letter or 3 pay slips
- Payroll or Salary Transfer Clients: Company undertaking to transfer salary