|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|National Bank of Egypt - MasterCard Gold||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: EGP 100||Rate: 1.9%|
- Special offers and exclusive benefits from the most prestigious stores and shopping malls in Egypt.
- Grace period up to 55 days for purchases only.
- Free SMS notifications.
- Up to 100% of total credit limit for cash withdrawal/purchases.
- A maximum of EGP 25,000 in Egypt and the equivalent of EGP 50,000 abroad per purchase transaction.
- Maximum daily purchase limit of EGP 250,000.
- Maximum daily cash withdrawal limit of EGP 10,000 for the primary card and EGP 1,000 for the supplementary card in Egypt.
- Maximum daily cash withdrawal limit the equivalent of 12,000 EGP for both the primary and supplementary cards abroad.
- Enjoy benefits and special offers from MasterCard Gold.
The safest card:
- The card has a smart chip for the highest levels of safety. You will be requested to enter your PIN code upon using the card at any P.O.S. Kindly do not show or disclose your PIN code when entering it at any merchant.
- Now with NBE credit card new free service to secure online shopping, you can shop online safely, quickly & privately with enhanced levels of security and protection using the One Time Password (OTP) code.