|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|National Bank of Egypt - Visa Classic||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: EGP 100||Rate: 1.5%|
- Grace period up to 55 days for purchases only.
- Free SMS notifications.
- Up to 100% of total credit limit for cash withdrawal/purchases.
- A maximum of EGP 15,000 in Egypt and the equivalent of EGP 40,000 abroad per purchase transaction.
- Maximum daily purchase limit of EGP 19,900.
- Maximum daily cash withdrawal limit of EGP 5,000 for the primary card and EGP 1,000 for the supplementary card in Egypt.
- Maximum daily cash withdrawal limit the equivalent of 12,000 EGP for both the primary and supplementary cards abroad.
- Competitive issuance and renewal fees of a smart chip credit card.
Representative ExampleIf you spend EGP 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).