|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Gold Card||Minimum Salary: EGP 4,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: EGP 175||Rate: 2.99%|
The American Express® Gold Card is the privilege of a chosen few. Welcomed at thousands of establishments and offering a host of benefits including No Pre-set Spending Limit*, complimentary Airport lounge access across the Middle East and retail & travel insurance, the gold standard is well within your reach.
- Airport Lounge Access
- No Pre-set Spending Limit
- Access to the Membership Rewards programme
- Free Travel Accident Insurance
- Worldwide Customer Care
- Assured Reservation
- Global Assist
- Free Travel Inconvenience Insurance
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Travel Accident Insurance of up to US$ 350,000 Travel Inconvenience Insurance of up to US$ 1,000 Retail Protection Insurance of up to US$ 1,500
Additional InformationMembership Rewards Program:
- With our award winning Membership Rewards programme,, you can earn points towards free flights, hotel nights, fine dining, shopping vouchers and more, virtually every time you use your Card.
- Enjoy hundreds of exclusive Everyday Offers which you can avail every time you use your Card, every single day. From Shopping, Dining, and Travel to Entertainment and Well-Being, our Everyday Offers will fulfill your Everyday needs.
- Minimum Salary: USD $ 2,920
- Annual Fee: USD $ 175
Representative ExampleIf you spend EGP 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).