|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|UBEG - Rakhaa Card||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: EGP 0||Rate: 0%|
The first credit card, according to Shariaa provisions issued in co-operation with MasterCard International. It is available in both classic and gold. It provides customers with the least Murabaha return with equal installments up to 20 months.
Earn cash back reward by collecting more points while shopping using Rakhaa credit card.
- Unlimited Transactions.
- The Longest grace period, up to 58 days on purchases & cash withdrawals.
- Cash reward for early settlements.
- Classic Card with the minimum card limit of 1,800 EGP and Maximum card limit of 14,999 EGP.
- Gold card with the minimum card limit of 15,000 EGP and Maximum card limit of 200,000 EGP.
- All Card limit can be used in cash withdrawal and purchases.