|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|National Bank of Egypt - Current Account||Minimum Balance: EGP 500||Currencies: USD||Features: Multiple Currencies, Free Credit/Debit Card|
Easy deposit/withdrawal into/from account round-the-clock; can be opened in any currency.
The minimum amount for opening the account:
- EGP: 500 (individuals) -5000 (corporate).
- Foreign currencies: 100$ and equivalent in account currency.
- Available for natural and legal persons.
- Transaction via chequebook.
- Obtaining a direct debit card for cash and/or shopping.
- Joint accounts are allowed (more than one account-holder).
- Foreign-currency accounts yield highest interests that can be credited to the account annually.
- Legal persons.
- Minors (in their names, under custody/guardianship or by way of gift).
- Copy of ID card/passport for foreigners (original should be presented).
- For legal persons (documentation determined according to the type of entity).
- Birth certificate for minors (and custodian decision, if any).