|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|AIB - Mortgage Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 3,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 6 Years||Flat Rate: 5.0%||Reducing Rate: 9.0%|
- Salary Transfer customers/ without salary transfer
- Loan amount up to 500,000 LE
- Loan Tenor up to 6 years
- Minimum age is 21 years old and maximum age is 60 years old for salaried
- Minimum salary 3000 LE for salary transfer customers and 5000 thousand LE without salary transfer
- Finance up to 75% of the house value
- Copy of national ID
- Recent utility bill
- House Price Quotation
- Payroll/Salary/Instalment Transfer customers: Customer's company undertaking to transfer salary/intalment
- Non Salary/Instalment Transfer Customers: Stamped HR letter
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.