|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Bank Audi - Mortgage Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 20 Years||Flat Rate: 5.56%||Reducing Rate: 10.0%|
With Mortgage finance, you can own your dream home without waiting to save the full amount. You can now own a vacation home or simply invest in real estate with the best return on investment available.
- Bank Audi provides a variety of mortgage products to meet your needs starting EGP 50,000 up to 5,000,000.
- A Mortgage tenor of up to 20 years using the purchased house as collateral.
- An experienced sales team to assist you ahead of your house hunt
- Salaried: A copy of ID or Passport/Home/Business Proof
- Self-employed: A copy of ID or Passport/Home/Business Proof -Bank statement -Company legal documents
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.