|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Bank Audi - Mortgage Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 20 Years||Flat Rate: 5.56%||Reducing Rate: 10.0%|
With Mortgage finance, you can own your dream home without waiting to save the full amount. You can now own a vacation home or simply invest in real estate with the best return on investment available.
- Competitive Interest rate
- Financed amount up to 75% of property value
- Flexible repayment period up to 20 years
- Loan amount starts from EGP 50,000
- Borrower age from 21 years old up to 60 years for employees and 65 years for professionals and self-employed
- An experienced sales team to assist you ahead of your house hunt
- Customer's Eligibility (Egyptian Residents & Non-Residents , Foreigner "Residency & work permission")
- Property's Eligibility (Registered – Eligible for Registration – New Urban Areas)
- Mortgage Loan Application
- Salaried: A copy of ID or Passport/Home/Business Proof
- Self-employed: A copy of ID or Passport/Home/Business Proof - Bank statement - Company legal documents
- Income Proof
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.