|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|CAE - Housing Finance Program||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 20 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
Crédit Agricole understands your ambitions and with aims to strongly to support you in getting the place you are dreaming of. Thus, the bank is offering you the Housing Finance Program, in line with the CBE initiative.
- Subsidized fixed interest rate over the loan period according to Central Bank of Egypt
- Finance up to 90% of the unit value
- Equal monthly instalments over the loan period
- Ability to combine the spouse income to increase the loan amount
- Repayment duration up to 20 years
- Financing residential units available for fully constructed registered residential units or eligible for registration and new urban communities units
- Available for Egyptian residents in Egypt
- Life Insurance coverage throughout the loan duration
- Property Insurance against fire and natural disasters throughout the loan duration
- No admin fees
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.