|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Property from Another Individual||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 8 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
Let us help you buy your next home. Our real estate loan offers a range of attractive features for people buying complete properties from the secondary market.
Offered to Egyptians and Expatriates (with a valid residency permit in their passport)
- High loan values Up to EGP 3 Million with flexible down payment schemes
- Financing for properties across Egypt On completed homes bought from individuals
- Flexible repayment terms Up to 8 years and first instalment after 4 months
- Simple and easy application process Programs offered to Egyptians and Expatriates and for employees and self-employed customers
- Convenient payments Flexible payment schemes and first instalment after 4 months
- Valid Identification Card or Passport for residents
- A valid Residency Visa page for Expats
- Recent Utility bill
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.