Are you buying a new home?
Are you selling your home?
- Mortgage finance against Cash Collateral enables you to buy and own a new home whether it is an Apartment, Villa, or summer house against collateral deposits (
- Choose among different repayment durations reaching up to 20 years in which your collateral will be renewed throughout the loan period
- Loan amount up to EGP10,000,000
- Finance up to 90% of deposit amount and up to 95% for Safwa clients only with maximum 90% of the unit value
- Different repayment methods to match your financial capabilities: monthly, quarterly, or semiannual installments for loans against fixed CDs only : - 90% for monthly installments (95% for First and Safwa clients) - 85% for quarterly installments - 80% for semiannual installments
- Enjoy the interest on your savings, while having the ability to be granted a secured loan against it
- Easy and simple process
- Without pledging the unit
- Without appraisal fees
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.