|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|UBEG - Mortgage Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 20 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: -|
The United Bank offers two distinct financing programs that will allow you to own your house. Individuals program for buying and finishing residential, commercial and administrative units as well as housing finance program – CBE initiative.
Individuals Finance Program:
Now you can buy and finish your residential, commercial and administrative units through UB Mortgage Finance, you do not need to rent, you will own your dreamed house and get the following
- Competitive interest rate.
- Financing up to 80% of the value of the unit.
- Financing up to 10 million EGP.
- Repayment duration up to 15 years.
- Easy repayment of funds through branches and ATM in addition to various electronic channels.
- Finance all customers, Resident Egyptians, Non-resident Egyptians, Resident foreigners, Employee or self-employed.
Housing Finance Program - CBE Initiative:
The United Bank finances limited and medium income through the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) initiative, which offers you:
- Fixed and subsidized income during the financing period according to the Central Bank of Egypt.
- Financing up to 85% of the unit value.
- Equal monthly installments throughout the funding period.
- The possibility of integrating the husband's income to wife income to increase the value of funding.
- Repayment period of up to 20 years.
- Financing registered or eligible for registration units and new urban communities units
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.