|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Emirates NBD - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 10 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
Get big discounts and low rates
- Competitive interest rates
- 0% admin fees and cashback
- Flexible tenor up to 144 months
- Loan amount up to EGP 3,000,000
- Free life insurance during the loan period
- No guarantor is needed
- In case of buyout, enjoy a cashback with a maximum capping EGP 10,000
- Easy access to your account through our online banking service
- For Employed clients:
- Valid national ID
- HR Letter
- Bank statement in case income is above EGP 10K
- Valid utility bill
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.