AAIB offers personal loan program with attractive interest rates. This program satisfies all salaried employees, business owners and independent professionals alike.
- Highly competitive interest rates
- Minimum loan amount is EGP 7,000
- Maximum loan amount is EGP 1,000,000
- Flexible loan duration up to 84 months ( 7 years )
- Top up option : to increase loan outstanding balance during loan tenor
- Installments deferral option : to defer upcoming instalments up to three instalments in a year
- Tenor extension option : to reduce instalment amount by extending loan tenor
- Free life insurance for the whole loan tenor
- Loan amount can extend up to 25 multiples of monthly income
- Opening an account with AAIB
- Loan applicant’s age should be above 21 and below 65 at loan maturity
- Customers should be employed in current company for at least 6 months
- Salaried employees having their payroll with AAIB
- Salaried employees non-pay roll with AAIB
- Self employed
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.