|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|ALEXBANK - Alex Loan Bankers Program||Minimum Salary: EGP 3,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 8 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Extended repayment up to 8 years
- Competitive interest rate and charges
- Minimum loan amount 5,000 EGP and maximum 750,000 EGP
- No Guarantor required
- Free Life Insurance
- Completed Application Form
- Copy of National ID
- Recent Salary Certificate letter
- Recent telephone, electricity or gas utility bill (maximum 3 months old)
- Last 3 months bank statement
- Minimum salary 3,000 EGP
- Customers age between 21 Years and 60 Years
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.