|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|ALEXBANK - Alex Loan Tailor Finance Program||Minimum Salary: EGP 1,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 7 Years||Flat Rate: 0%||Reducing Rate: 0%|
Offered to Egyptians and Expatriates working at companies operating in Egypt with salaries or annual bonuses and profit share transferred to ALEXBANK.
- Extended repayment up to 7 Years
- Flexible re-payment methods , choose up to 2 different installment periodicity based on first the monthly income and secondly on profit share/bonus
- Competitive interest rate and charges
- Minimum loan amount 5,000 EGP and maximum 500,000 EGP
- Pre-approved Credit Card & Over Draft limits
- No Guarantor required
- Free Life Insurance
- Completed Application Form
- Copy of National ID
- Recent salary certificate letter includes annual bonus & profit shares
- Recent telephone, electricity or gas utility bill (maximum 3 months old)
- Salary transfer declaration (includes annual bonus & profit shares)
- Minimum Salary 1,000 EGP
- Transfer Salary or installment to ALEXBANK
- Customers Age between 21 Years and 60 Years and up to 65 years old for professors & counselors
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.