- Extended repayment up to 12 years
- Competitive interest rate and charges
- Minimum loan amount EGP 5,000 and maximum amount can reach up to EGP 1.5 Million
- Free life insurance during the loan period
- Customers can choose interest rate calculation methodology (fixed Interest rate / Variable interest rate)*
- Customers can postpone 12 consecutive installments at any time throughout the loan Tenure
- Copy of National ID
- Recent salary certificate letter
- Recent telephone, electricity or gas utility bill (maximum 3 months old)
- Salary transfer declaration
- Minimum salary starting from 1000 only EGP for all governorates.
- Salary is transferred to your ALEXBANK account.
- Customers age is between 21 years and 60 years and up to 65 years for some occupations
- Interest rates may vary according to The Central Bank of Egypt’s announced lending rate
- Pay interest only during the postponement period
- Terms & Conditions Apply
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.