|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|ALEXBANK - Personal Loan Against Deposits||Minimum Salary: EGP 1,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 7 Years||Flat Rate: 0%||Reducing Rate: 0%|
- Loan amount up to 90% from deposit amount
- Extended repayment up to 7 years.
- Competitive interest rate and charges
- Minimum loan amount 5,000 EGP
- Completed application form
- Copy of National ID
- Deposits pledge declaration form
- Eligible for customer aged 21 years and above
- Hold a deposit ( Time Deposits / Certificate ) with ALEXBANK
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.