|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|ALEXBANK - Personal Loan for Pensioners||Minimum Salary: EGP 1,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 12 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Extended Duration: Loan repayment up-to 12 years
- Variable and Fixed Interest Rates
- Free life insurance throughout the loan duration
- Loan amount up to EGP 1,500,000
- Copy of national ID
- Pension undertaking to ALEXBANK for full pension transfer
- Recent telephone, electricity or gas utility bill (maximum 3 months old)
- Minimum salary of EGP 1000
- Customer age: doesn’t exceed 65 years
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.