|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Arab Investment Bank - Personal loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 1,200||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 10 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Salary transfer customers/ without salary transfer
- Competitive interest rates/ self-employed
- Loan amount up to 1,500,000 LE
- Loan tenor up to 10 years
- Copy of national ID
- Recent utility bill
- payroll/salary/instalment/transfer customers: Customer's company undertaking to transfer salary/instalment
- None salary/instalment transfer customers: Stamped HR letter
- Minimum age is 21 and maximum is 60 years for salaried
- Minimum salary is 1200 LE
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.