|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Attijariwafa Bank - Personal loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 9 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Loan amount starts from EGP 5,000 UP to EGP 1,000,000.
- Flexible loan repayment period from 6 months up to 108 months.
- Increase your loan amount through Attijariwafa bank “Top-up” program after 6 month of loans booking.
- Bring all your loans into one place with Attijariwafa bank “Buy-Out” program and benefit from Longer repayment conditions and lower monthly payments.
- Competitive decreasing Interest Rate.
- Rapid decision for your loan.
- Request your loan online.
- Application form
- Proof of income (HR Letter OR 3 months bank statements OR 3 recent salary slips).
- Copy of National ID.
- Copy of Utility bill or driving license.
- For professional License for clinic with minimum 3 years in business and copy of recent commercial register.
- For foreigners copy of valid passport residence & work permits.
- For “Buy-out” program certificate of outstanding balances is required.
- For salaried customers, minimum age should be 21, maximum age is 60 years at the end of the finance repayment period.
- For professional customers (only Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists and Accountants) minimum age should be 30 years and maximum age is 66 years at the end of the finance repayment period.
- Customer should have an Egyptian nationality or a foreigner with valid passport and valid residency in Egypt.
- Customer should complete probation period with current employer.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.