- Maximum loan amount up to EGP 1,5 million (EGP 500,000 for private sector)
- Maximum loan tenor up to 10 years in case of salary transfer, 8 years in case of instalment transfer ( from 5 to 8 years for private sector )
- Competitive interest rate
- least administrative fees
- Free insurance coverage against death and total disability.
- No guarantor required
- buying out other banks loans.
- Current account free of opening charge
- Loan application form
- copy of Valid National Identity
- Recent utility bill (Maximum previous 3 months)
- Recent salary certificate (Maximum previous 2 months)
- Employer Letter of obligation according to pre-verified forms
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.