- This program is offered exclusively to customers employed at companies that distribute payrolls through Banque Misr
- Maximum loan amount up to1000,000 EGP
- Maximum loan tenor up to 8 years
- Competitive interest rate
- Least administrative fees
- Free insurance coverage against death and total disability
- No guarantor is required
- Buy out other bank's loans
- Loan application form
- Copy of valid national Identity
- Recent utility bill (a maximum previous 3 months)
- Recent salary certificate letter (a maximum previous 2 months)
- minimum salary transfers (at least one month)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.