|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Banque Misr - Scooter Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 7 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Minimum age of debtor is 21 years old and maximum age is 65 years old or retirement age, whichever comes first.
- A loan cap of 400,000 LE (Terms apply).
- Loan terms up to 84 months.
- Financing up to 100% of the value of the scooter (Terms apply).
- Car resale ban and car insurance are not required.
- Free life insurance policy throughout the loan period.
- Scooter can be licensed to a third-party (Terms apply).
- Copy of valid National ID.
- Recent original utility bill (gas, electricity, water, telephone) for the customer's address.
- Scooter price quotation.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.