|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|CAE - Cash Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 1,500||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 6 Years||Flat Rate: 8.33%||Reducing Rate: 15.0%|
Take a holiday, remodel your home, or buy what you wish for with a Cash loan (against payroll transfer) from Crédit Agricole Egypt at competitive interest rates, affordable repayment schedules, and much more.
- Loan amount can reach up to EGP 1 million (against payroll transfer)
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexibility to choose loan duration from 6 months to 84 Months
- Free life insurance during the loan time
- Possibility to increase your finance amount
- Buyout other banks outstanding loans
- Valid National ID
- Recent residence utility bill
- HR letter
- Company undertaking
- Employees transferring their payroll to CAE
- Minimum age of 21 year-old and a Maximum of 60 year-old
- Egyptian nationality
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.