|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|CAE - Doctors Program||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 7 Years||Flat Rate: 8.33%||Reducing Rate: 15.0%|
- Loan amount can reach up to EGP 2,000,000
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexibility to choose loan duration from 6 months to 7 years
- Free life insurance during the loan time
- Possibility to increase the loan amount
- Special privileges for CAE credit cardholders
- Valid National ID
- Recent residence utility bill
- Syndicate card
- For Self Employed: Operating License
- For Employees: Letter from employer
- Healthcare professionals
- Physicians, Dentists, Physiotherapists either working at hospitals or owning clinics and Lab owners
- Minimum age of 25 years old and a maximum of 65 years old
- Egyptian nationality
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.