|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|CAE - Employed Cash Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 3,500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 7 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Loan amount up to 500,000 EGP
- Competitive interest rate
- Flexible repayment schedules up to 7 years
- Free life insurance during the loan period
- Possibility to increase your loan amount during the loan period
- Easy installment payment methods through a large network of ATMs
- Easy way to monitor your loan account through banki digital services
- Convenience through Special branches working 7 days a week
- Possibility to pay by: Transferring your salary to Crédit Agricole / Ask your company to only transfer the loan’s installment from your salary / Just depositing your installment or transfer the amount from your bank account
- Valid National ID
- Recent residence utility bill
- Valid HR letter or last 6 months’ salary slips
- Employed salaried customers
- Minimum net monthly salary EGP 3,500
- Minimum working experience at the company 6 months
- Minimum age of 22 year-old and a maximum of 60-year-old at loan maturity
- Egyptian nationality
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.