|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|CAE - Self-employed Cash Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Loan amount up to EGP 1,000,000
- Competitive interest rate
- Flexibility to choose the loan duration from 6 months to 60 months
- Free life insurance during the loan duration
- Valid National ID
- Valid commercial register or license of profession if available
- Valid taxation card
- Company’s formation contract or official Gazette in case of non-sole ownership companies
- Recent residence utility bill
- Last 12 months personal or business bank statement
- Business owners/partners and professionals
- Minimum age of 25 years old and a maximum of 65 years old
- Egyptian nationality
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.