|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|CAE - Teachers Cash Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Loan amount up to EGP 350,000
- Competitive interest rate
- Flexibility to choose loan duration from 6 months to 5 years
- Free life insurance during the loan duration
- Possibility to increase your loan amount
- Easy installment payment methods through a large network of ATMs
- Easy way to monitor your loan account balance through banki digital services and free e-statement
- Special branches working 7 days a week
- Valid National ID
- Recent residence utility bill
- Valid HR letter in case of loan amount above 150,000 EGP
- Teachers working at schools in the bank’s list
- Minimum age of 21 years old and a maximum of 60 years old at loan maturity
- Egyptian nationality
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.