|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|CAE - University Professors Program||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Loan amount can reach up to EGP 250,000 based on your academic degree
- Competitive interest rate
- Flexibility to choose loan duration from 6 months to 5 years
- Free life insurance during the loan period
- Possibility to increase your loan amount
- Special Privileges to CAE credit card holders
- Valid National ID
- Recent residence utility bill
- HR Letter (Optional)
- All academic staff working either in public, private universities, all high institutes, National institutes and all Research Centers
- Minimum age of 21 years old and a maximum of 65 years old
- Egyptian nationality
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.