|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|CIB - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 8 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
Get your personal loan without any guarantees. A loan that suits your income & your needs from EGP 5,000 to EGP 2,000,000 with a loan repayment period up to 96 months.
General Required Documents:
- Copy of a valid national identification card
- Recent telephone, electricity or gas utility bill (maximum three months)
Required Documents for Income Proof*:
In Case of Salary Transfer:
- No additional required documents
In Case of Non-Salary Transfer:
- Recent HR Letter or three salary slips or bank statement for the last six months
In Case of Self Employed:
- Last six months account statement (personal or corporate)
- Original commercial register or work permit
- Loan amount starts from EGP 5,000 up to EGP 2,000,000
- Special interest rates
- Life insurance during the loan repayment period
- Flexible loan repayment period from 12 months to 96 months
- Convenience of repayment through more than 180 branches and more than 80 cash deposit machines
- Loans secured by certificates of deposit or time deposits
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.