|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Egypt Gulf Bank - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 2,500||Salary Transfer:||Islamic Finance:||Maximum Term: 8 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Loan amount up to EGP 1 million
- Loan Tenor from 6 months up to 96 months
- Competitive interest rates
- Free life insurance throughout loan tenor
- Copy of national ID
- Recent utility bill(with in three months)
- Proof of income
- Salary/ Instalement Transfer Customers: Customer's company agreement to transfer salary/ installement
- Non Salary / Installment Transfer Customers: Authenticated HR letter or HR letter & 3 months bank statement
- Self-employed/Professional Customers: valid tax card & last 6 months bank statement in addition to copy of recent & valid commercial register for self-employed or certificate of profession, valid syndicate ID, & medical institution license for professionals
- Minimum age 21 years up to 60 years at loan maturity for salaried clients and reach up to 65 years for self-employed and professionals
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.