- No collateral of guarantors required for application
- Simple documentation & quick processing
- Access to revolving overdraft at up to twice your salary
- Top up facility available
- Loan amount up to EGP 1,320M
- Loan tenor up to 108 months
- Competitive interest rate
- Copy of your ID/ passport
- Utility bill
- Salary transfer letter
- Salaried employees working in approved listed companies who transfer their employee monthly salaries to Mashreq.
- Minimum age of 21 years and maximum of 60 years at loan maturity
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.